- Contract Name: Enterprise Information Technology Acquisition (EITA)
- Contract Number: TBD
- Sponsor: 554th ELSG
- Prime Contractors: Computer Sciences Corporation and SAIC
- Contract Expiration Date: 31 DEC 2011
Provide world-class information technology (IT) products and services that enable the Air Force (AF) and other government agencies to achieve mission objectives.
The EITA effects are:
- Broad spectrum of IT acquisition, development, maintenance, and operations products and services;
- World Class IT products and services based on best practices from industry, academia, and government;
- Effective facilitation of agencies' transformation initiatives in an ever-changing technology and business environment through leveraging of Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) products and services;
- Efficiency, stability, and predictability through long-term, equitable government - contractor partnerships;
- Best value products and services to the government based on an appropriate blend of COTS, commercial practice, innovation, and risk management;
- Synergistic implementation of applicable commercial, national, and international standards and government mandates;
- Timely, transparent user access to required information and services through integrated enterprise approaches that maximize interoperability;
- High levels of security, reliability, availability, flexibility, expandability, scalability, portability, sustainability, and performance, through a systematic, disciplined system engineering process;
- and Rapid deployment of capabilities and significantly reduced risk through agile acquisition and spiral development.
This contract will provide enterprise IT products and services to 554th ELSG and SSG customers to include AF and other government agencies in the Combat Support, National Security, and Business Operations arenas such as Supply, Maintenance, Transportation, Materiel Management, Business Information, Financial Management, Procurement, Human Resources, Medical, and other areas as needed.
Point of Contact
For additional information on this contract and how DCI can help, please contact our CEO, Mr. Rick Wegmann